BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites
4915 Southgate Drive, Billings, MT 59101-4668
Phone: 406/256-9400 | Fax: 406/256-9405 | 89 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Visitors en route to Yellowstone National Park choose this hotel because of the spacious, comfortable rooms and great customer service.
Whether you’re in town on business with Bakken Oil Fields, headed to Cabela’s® or going to Metra Park, you deserve top notch accommodations. This Billings hotel features country lodge decor complemented with elegant suites that have jetted tubs and fireplaces. A free hot breakfast greets guests every morning complete with a waffle station, mini omelets, sausages, other breakfast favorites and 100% Arabica coffee.
Families enjoy staying with us in particular because of the onsite Water Playland. This Billings hotel is close to shopping, such as Kohl’s®, Rimrock Mall, Lowe’s®, Home Depot and Costco®. Many Montana residents visit us for a show at Alberta Bair Theater. Whether you’re somewhat local or visiting to take advantage of the great outdoors, you can expect a warm welcome here.
The Montana Fair attracts guests from around the region, and soccer at Amend Park and the Sports Complex is the sport of choice around here. Whether you’re more interested in the Great American Hill Climbs or are in town for the regional sporting events and tournaments, enjoy your stay in luxury. Our suites are perfect for large groups or even a romantic getaway.
Travelers who are lucky enough to be in town for business especially enjoy our convenient location. We regularly welcome employees in town with the Billings Clinic and St. Vincent’s Healthcare, the Bureau of Land Management, Mark Rite Lines, ConocoPhillips and Cenex® Harvest Refinery. We know that, for business or pleasure, every trip requires the best in comfort and quality, and that’s exactly what we promise.
Reserve your upcoming relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites for the start of a fantastic trip!
To protect the integrity of our water play-land, only registered hotel guests will be issued wristbands with a maximum of six wristbands per room. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool heated water playland!
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub whirlpool
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Exercise facility 24-hour newly constructed with all new equipment.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities waterpark funland in pool area.
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services limited services
- Wedding services contact general manager
- Meeting facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry sundries available at front desk.
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines All floors
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Porterage/bell services
- Dry cleaning, available same day
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet available in public area
- Conference services
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Hearing impaired services TDD Available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Local shuttle
- Airport car 24 hours Reservatons Required
- High-speed Internet access
- Complimentary newspaper at front desk
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus kelly inn & suites in Billings.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus kelly inn & suites in Billings, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.753845 / Latitude: -108.539845
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The west. Take Interstate 90 to Exit 447. Turn left at the stop light on South Billings Boulevard. Take a left at the light on King Avenue East. Take first left at Southgate Drive. Follow to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites on the right.
From: The east. Take Interstate 90 to Exit 447. Turn right at the stop light on South Billings Boulevard. Take a left at the light on King Avenue East. Take first left at Southgate Drive. Follow to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites on the right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A public use airport, the Billings Logan International Airport (BIL) is set in southern Montana, serving the city of Billings. BIL is not only the largest airport in Montana, but also within three surrounding states: Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Established in 1912, BIL is a hub for Silver Airways, and is served by major airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, and United. BIL also supports cargo airlines such as FedEx Express and UPS Airlines.
See the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
See authentic American history sites in Montana. Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument is the site of the June 1876 battle between several thousand Lakota and Cheyenne warriors and the United States Army's 7th Cavalry.
It was the Native American's last effort to "preserve their way of life." Enjoy a ranger-led guided tour, talk or take a few moments to view the orientation film titled "Their Shots Quit Coming."
Partake in the cell phone audio tour to listen to the narrative story of the battle, as you walk or drive along the road.
During your exploration of Montana, be sure to spend quality time in the vibrant city of Billings. This "Star of the Big Sky Country" is home to many attractions, including Pompeys Pillar National Monument, Pictograph Cave State Park, ZooMontana and the Montana Pro Rodeo Hall and Wall of Fame.
This wonderful Wall of Fame monument is located on the north side of town, by MetraPark Arena. This fine monument, completed in 2002, honors those individuals who have contributed to Montana's western heritage.
View the eighteen-foot bronze sculpture of Dan Mortensen, a six-time World Champion saddle bronc rider on bronc Tee Box, the last work created by artist R.F. Rains. The sculpture is joined by the brick and granite Wall of Fame, containing the names of previous professional rodeo champions.
An additional wall was constructed honoring the Montana Pro Rodeo Queens, Montana Pro Rodeo Circuit Champions and other Montana Pro Rodeo competitors.
Explore the Pictograph Cave
Get off the beaten path during your visit to Billings. Travel five miles south of the city, to explore the fascinating 93-acre, Pictograph Cave State Park.
The park contains the Ghost, Middle and Pictograph caves, the site where more than thirty thousand historic artifacts have been recovered from a 1937 excavation.
Pictograph Cave, the largest of the three caves, contains 106 pictographs that were painted on the interior cave wall, up to 2,145 years ago.
Schedule plenty of time during a self-guided tour of this wonderful 93-acre park, located in south-central Montana.
Walk along the paved trails, taking a few moments to read the interpretive signage along the way, before reaching the caves. Stop by the park's visitor center for further information on this National Historic Landmark or to sign up for a guided tour.
Covering 51 acres, the Pompeys Pillar National Monument is located in south-central Montana near Billings. Both a National Monument and a National Historic Landmark, this unique rock formation draws over 50,000 annual visitors.
Operated by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, Pompeys Pillar is found easily by Interstate 94. Visitors may see native petroglyphs, and a signature inscribed in 1806 by William Clark of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
ZooMontana is a Premier Destination for Families
Spend quality family time together during your visit to Billings. Grab your camera to capture memories of a day of fun, at ZooMontana.
This 70-acre zoological park and botanical garden, is home to a wonderful variety of exotic and native animal and plant species, from the northern Rockies, as well as northern latitudes of Asia and Europe. Enjoy your time at the sole zoological park in the Treasure State of Montana.
Take your time strolling the zoo grounds to view the animal exhibits featuring the Amur Tiger, Grizzly Bear, Red Panda, Northern Mainland Sika Deer, Wolf, North American River Otter, Bald Eagle and waterfowl.
The Living Wall is home to the Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula, the Three Toed Box Turtle, the Tiger Salamander and a variety of snakes. View the Screech Owl, the Chinchilla, and the American Mink at the zoo's Discovery Center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Movie theaters, three theaters in Billings include: Shiloh 14, Wynnsong 10 Theaters, Amusement Park Drive Inn
- 2.09 mile(s) from Rimrock Opera
- 2.77 mile(s) from Moss Mansion
- 3.16 mile(s) from Western Heritage Center
- 3.31 mile(s) from Billings Symphony
- 3.46 mile(s) from Alberta Bair Theater
- 5.18 mile(s) from Zoo Montana
- 5.31 mile(s) from Yellowstone Art Museum
- 8.18 mile(s) from Rimrock Auto Arena
- 34.82 mile(s) from Pompey's Pillar, see where William Clark signed his name in the sandstone.
- 65.64 mile(s) from Little Bighorn Monument
- 78.00 mile(s) from Big Timber Waterslides
- 124.8 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park, northeast entrance through Cooke City.
- 2.69 mile(s) from Shopko
- 2.89 mile(s) from Big Bear, sporting goods
- 2.93 mile(s) from Office Max, office supplies
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lowe's, home improvement supplies
- 3.08 mile(s) from Home Depot, home improvement supplies
- 3.11 mile(s) from Best Buy, computers, appliances, music, movies, etc.
- 3.11 mile(s) from Office Depot, office supplies
- 3.11 mile(s) from The Gap, clothing store
- 3.14 mile(s) from Ross Dress for Less, clothing store
- 3.14 mile(s) from West Park Plaza, Sears, Hasings, Osco, etc.
- 3.26 mile(s) from Rimrock Mall, Dillards, J.C. Penney's, Cold Water Creek, Chicos, and dozens of others.
- 3.65 mile(s) from K Mart
- 3.73 mile(s) from TJ Maxx, clothing store
- 3.91 mile(s) from Target Stores
- 10.12 mile(s) from Big Lots
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 14.12 mile(s) from Laurel
- 17.40 mile(s) from Huntley
- 56.08 mile(s) from Roundup
- 57.54 mile(s) from Red Lodge
- 102.60 mile(s) from Cody, WY
- 139.70 mile(s) from Bozeman
- 148.10 mile(s) from Miles City
- 223.50 mile(s) from Great Falls
- 341.20 mile(s) from Missoula
- 461.50 mile(s) from Kalispell
- 0.02 mile(s) from Masonary Center
- 0.55 mile(s) from Napa Auto Parts, 5320 Southgate Dr.
- 0.56 mile(s) from Hanser's Auto & Wrecker, 430 S. Billings Blvd.
- 0.58 mile(s) from Wingfoot Commercial Tire, 5360 Southgate Dr.
- 0.60 mile(s) from MRL Equipment Co., 5379 Southgate Dr.
- 1.97 mile(s) from Albertson's, 511 Central Ave.
- 2.18 mile(s) from Costco Warehouse, 2290 King Ave W.
- 2.48 mile(s) from Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2525 King Ave W.
- 2.53 mile(s) from Great Clips, 2564 King Ave W.
- 2.66 mile(s) from First Interstate Bank, 401 N. 31st St.
- 2.71 mile(s) from Sysco Food Svc of MT, 1509 Monad Rd
- 3.03 mile(s) from The Wave Care Center, 858 S 29th St. West
- 3.08 mile(s) from Denny Menholt Frontier, 3000 King Ave W.
- 3.20 mile(s) from Beartooth Harley Davidson, 6900 S. Frontage Rd.
- 3.60 mile(s) from Billings Armed Forces, 2915 Gable Rd
- 4.70 mile(s) from Conoco Phillips Refinery, 401 S. 23rd St.
- 4.86 mile(s) from Wells Fargo Bank, 175 N. 27th St.
- 5.26 mile(s) from Public Auction Yards, 1802 Minnesota Ave
- 5.43 mile(s) from Billings Clinic, 2525 8th Ave. N.
- 5.63 mile(s) from St. Vincents Hospital, 1101 N. 27th St.
- 9.36 mile(s) from Billings Livestock Comm., 2443 N. Frontage Rd.
- 9.43 mile(s) from BNSF Railway Co., 7601 Hesper Rd
- 4.28 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain College
- 4.72 mile(s) from Walla Walla College, Master of Social Work Degree: www.wwc.edu
- 5.36 mile(s) from College of Technology, Montana State University College of Technology
- 5.46 mile(s) from Yellowstone Baptist Col., www.yellowstonebaptistcollege.edu
- 6.42 mile(s) from Montana State University, www.msubillings.edu
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.20 mile(s) from Geyser Park, miniature golf, go carts, bumper cars, laser tags, and indoor gaming area.
- 1.70 mile(s) from Fireside Lanes, bowling
- 2.20 mile(s) from Sunset Bowl, 24 lanes with automatic scoring.
- 3.10 mile(s) from PAR-3 City Golf Course
- 3.26 mile(s) from YMCA, running, swimming, tennis, etc.
- 3.30 mile(s) from Pop's Putt Around, miniature golf
- 5.89 mile(s) from Peter Yegen Jr. Golf Club
- 11.97 mile(s) from Lake Hills Golf Club
- 63.30 mile(s) from Red Lodge Mountain, downhill skiing, snowboarding, etc.
- 189.40 mile(s) from Big Sky Ski Resort, downhill skiing, snowboarding, etc.
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Billings, Montana hotel.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.13 mile(s) from Burger King,® fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.29 mile(s) from Fiddlers Green Sports Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.48 mile(s) from Dairy Queen®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.10 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Homestyle cooking, with a gift shop.
- 2.18 mile(s) from Outback® Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.20 mile(s) from Fuddruckers®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Home of the world's best hamburgers.
- 2.22 mile(s) from Jade Palace, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner. Traditional Chinese dining. Contemporary Elegant Decor.
- 2.24 mile(s) from Perkins®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Open 24 hours Friday and Saturday.
- 2.25 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse®, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.27 mile(s) from HuHot Mongolian Grill®, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.35 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.53 mile(s) from Torres Cafe, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.79 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.86 mile(s) from Dos Machos, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.15 mile(s) from International House of Pancakes, IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.21 mile(s) from Famous Dave's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.94 mile(s) from The Rex, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner. Seafood and Steakhouse.
- 5.09 mile(s) from Walkers Grill, full service, American, open for: dinner. Open Monday-Saturday.
- 5.09 mile(s) from Jake's Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner. Montana's premier steakhouse.
- 5.09 mile(s) from The Windmill, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner. Seafood and steakhouse.
- 5.37 mile(s) from Bistro Enzo, full service, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner. A nationally acclaimed bistro.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Billings. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Whitefish Gallery Nights Art Walk
The free Whitefish Gallery Nights is a public event happening every Thursday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The Art Walk features 12 participating shops and galleries, plus live music, refreshments, and exhibitions in downtown Whitefish.
Bigfork Summer Playhouse Live Theatre
The Bigfork Summer Playhouse 2015 Season features hits like The Addams Family, Annie, Footloose, and more at the Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts in Bigfork.
Downtown Whitefish Farmers' Market
The free Downtown Farmers' Market is held every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the north end of Central Avenue. Browse crafts, local produce, and baked goods while enjoying live music.
28th Annual Taste of Whitefish
The 2015 Taste of Whitefish features samples from local restaurants, caterers, and beverage companies at the O'Shaughnessy Center in Whitefish.
Great Fish Community Challenge
The Fish 5K Fun Run & Community Fair is held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Depot Park in downtown Whitefish.
Great Northwest Oktoberfest
A two weekend event at the Whitefish Depot Park, featuring Local's Night, Family Day, and live music by Europa.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean