BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
1325 N 7th Avenue, Bozeman, MT 59715-2511
Phone: 406/587-5261 | Fax: 406/587-9437 | 120 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn!
Looking for the ultimate Montana Ski hotel? Our Bozeman hotel delivers everything you need, from a prime location to warm hospitality.
Bozeman restaurants are abundant, but with an on-site restaurant, bar and casino at our Bozeman hotel, you may never want to leave. However, the slopes or businesses may call, which is why our property is conveniently located close to everything. Ski hills like Bridger Bowl and Big Sky are a short drive away and there’s plenty of room in your spacious guest room for all your gear. Vacations to Yellowstone Park are always a great idea, and for outdoor lovers, there’s an abundance of hunting and fishing options nearby.
Of course, you may just want to kick back and relax at our indoor pool and spa, or have a drink on our outdoor patio. If you’re here for a meeting or conventions, taking some time out for yourself is important. Our newly renovated hotel is designed with your comfort in mind. Our location close to Yellowstone Park is a big perk for many, even if you’re in town for one of the many Bozeman conferences.
MSU Montana State University is another big draw for many guests at Bozeman hotels, especially when it’s Bobcat Football season. Even business travelers in town with Gibson Guitar slip away for a game. What better complement to a meeting at Simms Fishing than an outdoor fishing trip? Right Now Technology employees pack their hiking shoes along with suits, and the Greater Yellowstone Coalition workers take full advantage of taking care of business in a big vacation destination.
When it comes to Bozeman hotels, guests at our property are in luck. There are plenty of fine dining options and mom and pop restaurants to sate any palate. From government meetings and events to the epic Bobcat celebrations, there’s something for everyone when staying at our Bozeman hotel. What’s on your agenda?
Book a relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn today and save big! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated and hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, beautiful view of Bridge Mountain range
- Cocktail lounge, The Club Tavern and Grill. Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.; full menu until 10:00 p.m. in summer, 9:00 p.m. in winter; late night menu Thursday, Friday, Saturday serving pizza, Angus steaks and seafood
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 24 hours
- Complimentary local shuttle to Bozeman downtown
- 24-hour front desk and guest lobby
- Ice/vending machines, conveniently located to all guest rooms
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking, outdoor
- Hot tub
- Truck/RV parking, and motor coach parking
- Concierge contact hotel guest services staff
- Audio/visual equipment
- Notary public
- Secretarial services
- Business center, three computers with printers available for hotel guests
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Weight lifting equipment
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Stair stepper
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Porterage/bell services contact hotel guest services staff
- Laundromat, coin operated, self service laundry
- Late check out, contact guest services staff at checkin
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Mail services
- Wedding services, contact convention and conference services staff
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Coffee shop, Club Coffee Shop, proudly serving City Brew® Coffe and specialty coffee drinks, Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.; provides light breakfast, sandwiches to go and pastries
- Physically challenged facilities roll-in shower, grab bar, ramps, handicap designated parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- speaker phones in guest rooms,
- Convenience store/Sundry
- GranTree Bar and Grill, locally owned and operated American style restaurant, proudly featuring certified Angus Beef selections. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Seasonal outdoor patio with food and beverage service available
- The Club Tavern and Grill Casino, open daily from 8:00 am to 2:00 am, try your luck on any of our 20 video keno or poker machines. First drink is on the house.
- State of the art business center available 24 hours. Includes 3 computers, with high speed internet access, fax, photocopier and printing capabilities. All services free for hotel guests.
- Free Wi-Fi and hardwired DSL cables available throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, conference center and lobby area.
- Gift shop and convenience store, offering unique Montana made gifts, available 24 hours a day.
- Conference and banquet facilities available including 10 meeing rooms with a combined 12,000 square feet of space.
- Conoco® gas station/convenience store on site
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus grantree inn in Bozeman.
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus grantree inn in Bozeman, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.694135 / Latitude: -111.047725
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: West Yellowstone. Take US HWY 191 North to the intersection of US 191 and US 86. Turn right, east and follow US 191 into Bozeman city limits. US 191 will become main street once in city limits. Follow Main Street to intersection of Main and North 7th Avenue. Turn Left onto north seventh Avenue. Follow north seventh Avenue about 1.5 miles, the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn hotel will be on left just after intersection of North 7th Avenue and Oak Street.
From: Billings. Take Interstate 90 West to Bozeman. Take exit 306, North 7th Avenue, turn left, south, take first right hand turn off North 7th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn.
From: Missoula. Take Interstate 90 East to Bozeman. Take exit 306, North 7th Avenue, turn right, south, take first right hand turn off North 7th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn.
From: Gallatin Field Airport. Take US Hwy 10 east into Bozeman. US Hwy 10 will become north seventh Avenue, once you enter the city limits of Bozeman. Follow North 7th Avenue over the I-90 exchange take first right hand turn, after 1-90 exchange, into the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn parking lot.
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1973, the Big Sky Ski Area features over 5,750 skiable acres. Set in southwestern Montana roughly 50 miles from Bozeman, Big Sky offers nine terrain parks, the Lone Peak Tram, and over 250 ski runs – the longest being six miles.
Big Sky Resort is ideal for skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing – plus summer activities like zip-lining, tennis, hiking, and mountain biking. Big Sky Ski Area has a top elevation of 11,166 feet, and draws over 400 inches of annual snowfall.
Owned by Gallatin Airport Authority, the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is set in southern Montana, and serves the city of Bozeman. A public airpark, BZN is used for transportation to Yellowstone National Park and Montana State University – as well as communities in southwest Montana.
Formerly known as Gallatin Field, BZN covers 2,481 acres and supports three runways. BZN is served by commercial airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, and United – plus cargo carriers like FedEx Express and UPS Airlines.
Bridger Bowl is a fantastic ski area, located in Bozeman, in the Northern Rocky Mountains. Winter-time fun abounds here! Whether you bring your own skis and snowboard or rent the equipment, you'll be ready to carve into these incredible Montana mountains. From beginner areas to extreme terrain at 8,700 ft, Bridger Bowl offers a wonderful variety of 71 trails for skiers at every level of experience.
The Terrain Park is a blast for those ready to practice jumps, twists and turns. The three full-service lodges are a great place to take a break and re-fuel before heading back into the soft, powdery snow. After a fun-filled day on the slopes, check into a Best Western guest room for a wonderful night's rest.
Gibson Montana features factory tours, showcasing the production of a Gibson acoustic guitar. Guided tours lead attendees from “resaw” to "finished goods” within the Gibson Montana Acoustic Guitar factory.
Ready to explore the Treasure State? Make your way to southwestern Montana to the Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park, for a fun underground adventure. Established in 1911 as a National Monument, the park is home to the spectacular limestone caverns that were discovered as early as 1882. This wonderful park was declared the first state park for Montana in 1941 and remains the largest caverns in the Northwest area of the country. The park encompasses 2,920 acres of land, located forty-five miles west of Bozeman.
Admire the surrounding mountain views, as you walk up the short paved trail to the entrance of the caverns. Step inside this magnificent cave to partake in a guided two-mile tour, to see the incredible stalagmites, stalactites, helictites and columns. Above-ground activities include hiking and mountain biking. Schedule plenty of time after the tour, for strolling through the interpretive exhibits in the visitor center, to learn more about this wonderful park. After a day of exploration in this beautiful area of Montana, rest comfortably as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Found by Interstate 90, Madison Buffalo Jump State Park is located in southwestern Montana near Bozeman. Covering 638 acres in Three Forks, this Montana state park is found in the Madison River Valley.
Open throughout the year, Madison Buffalo Jump State Park features hiking, nature photography, wildlife viewing, picnicking, and history exhibits in the Visitor Center.
Recreational enthusiasts in the state of Montana have plenty of options for outdoor fun. Not only can they explore Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, but they can also have fun in Missouri Headwaters State Park. Located near Three Forks, Montana, this park is the official start of the Missouri River at the confluence of the Madison River and the Jefferson River and joined by the Gallatin River another .06 mile downstream. This United States National Historic Landmark was visited by explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark in 1805.
The famous Lewis and Clark explorers named the Madison and Jefferson Rivers during the Lewis and Clark Expedition, between 1804 and 1806. This beautiful 532-acre park features a boat ramp, boating, fishing, hiking and bicycling trails, picnic areas and interpretive programs. After a day of fun in the park, kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room, for an enjoyable visit in Montana.
Established in 1893, Montana State University is found in Bozeman and is home to the Museum of the Rockies. A land-grant university, MSU offers the student body a wide ranging palette of undergraduate degrees, masters degrees, and doctoral degrees. MSU features 15 varsity level sports teams, with the football team playing all home games at Bobcat Stadium, formerly known as Reno H. Sales Stadium.
During your visit into southern Montana, head for the campus of MSU and sign up for a tour, the ideal way to spend an afternoon with your soon-to-be high school graduate. Keep an eye out for some of the campus highlights like the Montana Hall, the second oldest building on campus, or the Strand Union Building.
Museum of the Rockies showcases a wonderful collection of almost 300,000 objects covering 500,000 years of natural and cultural history. Located on the Montana State University campus in Bozeman, the museum houses one of the "finest paleontology collections" in America. The world-famous dinosaur fossils from the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods that were found in Montana, are on display and are continually studied by MSU students.
Be sure to bring your camera to capture the world's largest Tyrannosaurus rex skull and the most complete Triceratops growth series. Stroll the permanent collections to view Native American artifacts, textiles, photographs and western history objects.Take time to learn about the Northern Rockies' past over the last 4 billion years. Visit the Taylor Planetarium to enjoy a film, such as "Lewis & Clark and the High Frontier". Check into a comfortable Best Western guest room for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Wild West Winterfest is two days of winter-time family fun in Bozeman. The festivities are held at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds and include a variety of winter events. Kids love the petting zoo and children's activities, while adults enjoy participating in the chili cook-off and hockey tournament. Visit the fairgrounds to see the quilt show, children's art show, the photography show and the battle of the breeds.
The fun continues in Montana with the dog keg pull, doxie derby, packers' scramble and ski joring. For those looking to buy a horse, the all breed horse show is an event not to miss. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room, to enjoy excellent guest services and amenities.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from American Computer Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic downtown Bozeman, with art galleries, unique shops, and hiking trails that begin on Main Street
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gallatin County Pioneer Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bozeman Public Library
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Caverns, Features one of the largest known limestone caverns in the Northwest, lined with salactites, stalagmites, columns and helictites; above ground self guided nature trails
- 95.00 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park, Numerous geysers and hotpots including Old Faithful, abundance of wildlife and scenic vistas, hiking trails, water falls, alpine lakes
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bridger Peaks, Shopping Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Center, Shopping Area
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Valley Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 78.00 mile(s) from Gardiner
- 82.00 mile(s) from Butte
- 90.00 mile(s) from West Yellowstone
- 97.00 mile(s) from Helena
- 142 mile(s) from Billings
- 182 mile(s) from Great Falls
- 204 mile(s) from Missoula
- 335 mile(s) from White Fish
- 400 mile(s) from Salt Lake City, Utah
- 400 mile(s) from Spokane, Washington
- 500 mile(s) from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 675 mile(s) from Seattle, Washington
- 700 mile(s) from Denver, Colorado
- 810 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 980 mile(s) from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 2.00 mile(s) from Federal Building
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from RightNow® Technologies
- 2.94 mile(s) from LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- 3.50 mile(s) from ILX Lightwave
- 5.00 mile(s) from Zoot® Enterprises
- 3.00 mile(s) from Montana State University, four year program, emphasis on architecture and agriculture,
- 75.00 mile(s) from Montana Tech, Butte
- 90.00 mile(s) from University of Montana-Western, Dillon
- 90.00 mile(s) from Carroll College, Helena
- 132 mile(s) from Montana State University Billings
- 190 mile(s) from Montana State University Great Falls College of Technology
- 203 mile(s) from University of Montana, Missoula
- 303 mile(s) from Montana State University-Northern, Havre
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bridger Creek Golf Course, public and private 18 hole golf course
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cottonwood Golf Course, public golf course
- 15.00 mile(s) from Bridger Bowl, local ski area
- 15.00 mile(s) from Horeseback Riding
- 20.00 mile(s) from Whitewater Rafting
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fly Fishing, Gallatin, Madison, Yellowstone Rivers
- The Club Tavern & Grill, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Restaurant open daily from 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. (9:00 p.m. winter); lounge open daily 8:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m.; on-site coffee bar open at 6:00 a.m.; restaurant serves pizza's, certified Angus beef, seafood, pastas and salads; late night menu on weekends. Varied wine list, 15 beers on tap, including local micro- brews; 12 flat panel televisions. Room service from The Club Tavern & Grill available same food service hours.
- Adjacent to Arbys, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Santa Fe Reds, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Famous Daves, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Applebees, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.45 mile(s) from Ferraro's Fine Italian, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bozeman. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Whitefish Gallery Nights Art Walk
The free Whitefish Gallery Nights is a public event happening every Thursday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The Art Walk features 12 participating shops and galleries, plus live music, refreshments, and exhibitions in downtown Whitefish.
Bigfork Summer Playhouse Live Theatre
The Bigfork Summer Playhouse 2015 Season features hits like The Addams Family, Annie, Footloose, and more at the Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts in Bigfork.
Downtown Whitefish Farmers' Market
The free Downtown Farmers' Market is held every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the north end of Central Avenue. Browse crafts, local produce, and baked goods while enjoying live music.
2015 Huckleberry Days Arts Festival
The Huckleberry Days Arts Festival features 100 artists and food vendors, kids activities, and a huckleberry dessert bake-off contest at Depot Park in downtown Whitefish.
2015 Northwest Montana Fair
The annual NW Montana Fair & Rodeo is three nights of rodeo at the Flathead County Fair Grounds, plus a fair parade along Main Street in downtown Kalispell.
2015 S.N.O.W. Bus Brewfest
Held at Depot Park, the S.N.O.W. Bus Brewfest offers 15 beer samples from local microbreweries and more.
Crown Of The Continent Guitar Festival & Workshop
The 2015 COCGF Festival & Workshop is a six-day event offering classes, workshops, and jam sessions in jazz, rock, blues, and more. Held at the Flathead Lake Lodge in Bigfork.
28th Annual Taste of Whitefish
The 2015 Taste of Whitefish features samples from local restaurants, caterers, and beverage companies at the O'Shaughnessy Center in Whitefish.
Great Fish Community Challenge
The Fish 5K Fun Run & Community Fair is held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Depot Park in downtown Whitefish.
Great Northwest Oktoberfest
A two weekend event at the Whitefish Depot Park, featuring Local's Night, Family Day, and live music by Europa.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean