- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
1325 N 7th Avenue, Bozeman, MT 59715-2511
Phone: 406/587-5261 Fax: 406/587-9437 120 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 12:00 AM Reservations
This newly remodeled and pet-friendly Bozeman, Montana hotel offers neat rooms, helpful employees, complimentary amenities and lots to do in the area.
Choose from standard rooms or one of the gorgeous 23 suites, all offering room service, a 42-inch flat panel television, cable or satellite television with expanded digital cable and digital movies, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, an oversized desk, pillowtop beds, free high-speed Internet access and more.
A stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn also includes a free 24-hour airport shuttle, a serene indoor heated pool, a relaxing indoor hot tub, a business center, guest laundry and a fitness center. Also onsite is The Club Tavern & Grill. Interested in more variety? Four other restaurants are within walking distance.
This full-service hotel and conference center in Bozeman offers 11,000 square feet of meeting space with the potential to have eight breakout rooms, all of which accommodates up to 485 attendees. A full range of equipment and planning services are also at your disposal. Call today to learn more about hosting meetings, fundraising banquets and other events at this Montana hotel.
This hotel in Bozeman, Montana is only three miles away from Montana State University - making a stay at this Best Western perfect for enjoying sporting events or visiting students and faculty. This Bozeman, Montana hotel is also a great place to stay when partaking in the many events at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds.
Located just off of Interstate 90, this Bozeman hotel is also less than two hours away from the gateway of Yellowstone National Park. Skiing at Bridger Bowl is just a short 15-mile drive away from this Montana State University hotel. Many guests also enjoy fly-fishing, horseback riding, whitewater rafting and golfing.
For a memorable trip to Bozeman, Montana and a hotel with prompt and friendly service, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated and hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, beautiful view of Bridge Mountain range
- Cocktail lounge, Club Tavern and Grill. Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.; full menu until 10:00 p.m. in summer, 9:00 p.m. in winter; late night menu Thursday, Friday, Saturday serving pizza, Angus steaks and seafood
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 24 hours
- Complimentary local shuttle to Bozeman downtown
- 24-hour front desk and guest lobby
- Ice/vending machines, conveniently located to all guest rooms
- Guest laundry self-laundry -24 hour access, same day dry clean/laundry service
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking, outdoor
- Hot tub
- Truck/RV parking, and motor coach parking
- Concierge contact hotel guest services staff
- Massage services, contact hotel guest services staff for messages
- Audio/visual equipment
- Notary public
- Secretarial services
- Business center, three computers with printers available for hotel guests
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Weight lifting equipment
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Stair stepper
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Porterage/bell services contact hotel guest services staff
- Laundromat, coin operated, self service laundry
- Late check out, contact guest services staff at checkin
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities, indoor pool and hot tub
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Mail services
- Wedding services, contact convention and conference services staff
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Coffee shop, Club Coffee Shop, proudly serving City Brew® Coffe and specialty coffee drinks, Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.; provides light breakfast, sandwiches to go and pastries
- Physically challenged facilities roll-in shower, grab bar, ramps, handicap designated parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- GranTree Bar and Grill, locally owned and operated American style restaurant, proudly featuring certified Angus Beef selections. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Seasonal outdoor patio with food and beverage service available
- GranTree Casino, open daily from 8:00 am to 2:00 am, try your luck on any of our 20 video keno or poker machines. First drink is on the house.
- State of the art business center available 24 hours. Includes 3 computers, with high speed internet access, fax, photocopier and printing capabilities. All services free for hotel guests.
- Free Wi-Fi and hardwired DSL cables available throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, conference center and lobby area.
- Gift shop and convenience store, offering unique Montana made gifts, available 24 hours a day.
- Conference and banquet facilities available including 10 meeing rooms with a combined 12,000 square feet of space.
- Kids eat breakfast at no charge in GranTree Grill, with an accompanying paying adult breakfast.
- Conoco® gas station/convenience store on site
- speaker phones in guest rooms,
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus grantree inn in Bozeman.
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus grantree inn in Bozeman, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.694135 / Latitude: -111.047725
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: West Yellowstone. Take US HWY 191 North to the intersection of US 191 and US 86. Turn right, east and follow US 191 into Bozeman city limits. US 191 will become main street once in city limits. Follow Main Street to intersection of Main and North 7th Avenue. Turn Left onto north seventh Avenue. Follow north seventh Avenue about 1.5 miles, the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn hotel will be on left just after intersection of North 7th Avenue and Oak Street.
From: Billings. Take Interstate 90 West to Bozeman. Take exit 306, North 7th Avenue, turn left, south, take first right hand turn off North 7th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn.
From: Missoula. Take Interstate 90 East to Bozeman. Take exit 306, North 7th Avenue, turn right, south, take first right hand turn off North 7th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn.
From: Gallatin Field Airport. Take US Hwy 10 east into Bozeman. US Hwy 10 will become north seventh Avenue, once you enter the city limits of Bozeman. Follow North 7th Avenue over the I-90 exchange take first right hand turn, after 1-90 exchange, into the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn parking lot.
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Bridger Bowl is a fantastic ski area, located in Bozeman, in the Northern Rocky Mountains. Winter-time fun abounds here! Whether you bring your own skis and snowboard or rent the equipment, you'll be ready to carve into these incredible Montana mountains. From beginner areas to extreme terrain at 8,700 ft, Bridger Bowl offers a wonderful variety of 71 trails for skiers at every level of experience.
The Terrain Park is a blast for those ready to practice jumps, twists and turns. The three full-service lodges are a great place to take a break and re-fuel before heading back into the soft, powdery snow. After a fun-filled day on the slopes, check into a Best Western guest room for a wonderful night's rest.
Ready to explore the Treasure State? Make your way to southwestern Montana to the Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park, for a fun underground adventure. Established in 1911 as a National Monument, the park is home to the spectacular limestone caverns that were discovered as early as 1882. This wonderful park was declared the first state park for Montana in 1941 and remains the largest caverns in the Northwest area of the country. The park encompasses 2,920 acres of land, located forty-five miles west of Bozeman.
Admire the surrounding mountain views, as you walk up the short paved trail to the entrance of the caverns. Step inside this magnificent cave to partake in a guided two-mile tour, to see the incredible stalagmites, stalactites, helictites and columns. Above-ground activities include hiking and mountain biking. Schedule plenty of time after the tour, for strolling through the interpretive exhibits in the visitor center, to learn more about this wonderful park. After a day of exploration in this beautiful area of Montana, rest comfortably as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Recreational enthusiasts in the state of Montana have plenty of options for outdoor fun. Not only can they explore Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, but they can also have fun in Missouri Headwaters State Park. Located near Three Forks, Montana, this park is the official start of the Missouri River at the confluence of the Madison River and the Jefferson River and joined by the Gallatin River another .06 mile downstream. This United States National Historic Landmark was visited by explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark in 1805.
The famous Lewis and Clark explorers named the Madison and Jefferson Rivers during the Lewis and Clark Expedition, between 1804 and 1806. This beautiful 532-acre park features a boat ramp, boating, fishing, hiking and bicycling trails, picnic areas and interpretive programs. After a day of fun in the park, kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room, for an enjoyable visit in Montana.
Museum of the Rockies showcases a wonderful collection of almost 300,000 objects covering 500,000 years of natural and cultural history. Located on the Montana State University campus in Bozeman, the museum houses one of the "finest paleontology collections" in America. The world-famous dinosaur fossils from the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods that were found in Montana, are on display and are continually studied by MSU students.
Be sure to bring your camera to capture the world's largest Tyrannosaurus rex skull and the most complete Triceratops growth series. Stroll the permanent collections to view Native American artifacts, textiles, photographs and western history objects.Take time to learn about the Northern Rockies' past over the last 4 billion years. Visit the Taylor Planetarium to enjoy a film, such as "Lewis & Clark and the High Frontier". Check into a comfortable Best Western guest room for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Wild West Winterfest is two days of winter-time family fun in Bozeman. The festivities are held at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds and include a variety of winter events. Kids love the petting zoo and children's activities, while adults enjoy participating in the chili cook-off and hockey tournament. Visit the fairgrounds to see the quilt show, children's art show, the photography show and the battle of the breeds.
The fun continues in Montana with the dog keg pull, doxie derby, packers' scramble and ski joring. For those looking to buy a horse, the all breed horse show is an event not to miss. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room, to enjoy excellent guest services and amenities.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from American Computer Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic downtown Bozeman, with art galleries, unique shops, and hiking trails that begin on Main Street
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gallatin County Pioneer Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bozeman Public Library
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Caverns, Features one of the largest known limestone caverns in the Northwest, lined with salactites, stalagmites, columns and helictites; above ground self guided nature trails
- 95.00 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park, Numerous geysers and hotpots including Old Faithful, abundance of wildlife and scenic vistas, hiking trails, water falls, alpine lakes
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bridger Peaks, Shopping Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Center, Shopping Area
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Valley Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 78.00 mile(s) from Gardiner
- 82.00 mile(s) from Butte
- 90.00 mile(s) from West Yellowstone
- 97.00 mile(s) from Helena
- 142 mile(s) from Billings
- 182 mile(s) from Great Falls
- 204 mile(s) from Missoula
- 335 mile(s) from White Fish
- 400 mile(s) from Salt Lake City, Utah
- 400 mile(s) from Spokane, Washington
- 500 mile(s) from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 675 mile(s) from Seattle, Washington
- 700 mile(s) from Denver, Colorado
- 810 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 980 mile(s) from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 2.00 mile(s) from Federal Building
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from RightNow® Technologies
- 2.94 mile(s) from LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- 3.50 mile(s) from ILX Lightwave
- 5.00 mile(s) from Zoot® Enterprises
- 3.00 mile(s) from Montana State University, four year program, emphasis on architecture and agriculture,
- 75.00 mile(s) from Montana Tech, Butte
- 90.00 mile(s) from University of Montana-Western, Dillon
- 90.00 mile(s) from Carroll College, Helena
- 132 mile(s) from Montana State University Billings
- 190 mile(s) from Montana State University Great Falls College of Technology
- 203 mile(s) from University of Montana, Missoula
- 303 mile(s) from Montana State University-Northern, Havre
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bridger Creek Golf Course, public and private 18 hole golf course
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cottonwood Golf Course, public golf course
- 15.00 mile(s) from Bridger Bowl, local ski area
- 15.00 mile(s) from Horeseback Riding
- 20.00 mile(s) from Whitewater Rafting
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fly Fishing, Gallatin, Madison, Yellowstone Rivers
- The Club Tavern & Grill, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Restaurant open daily from 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. (9:00 p.m. winter); lounge open daily 8:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m.; on-site coffee bar open at 6:00 a.m.; restaurant serves pizza's, certified Angus beef, seafood, pastas and salads; late night menu on weekends. Varied wine list, 15 beers on tap, including local micro- brews; 12 flat panel televisions. Room service from The Club Tavern & Grill available same food service hours.
- Adjacent to Arbys, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Santa Fe Reds, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Famous Daves, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Applebees, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.45 mile(s) from Ferraro's Fine Italian, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bozeman. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
WF Mt. Resort Open
Reopening for Summer Season.
Going-to-the-Sun-Hwy Reopens Earliest day the highway can open in Glacier National Park.
Freedom Fest Fireworks Display on WF Lake in Whitefish.
Festival Amadeus Presented by the Glacier Symphony and Chorale in Kalispell.
Huckleberry Days Art Festival
Annual celebration of the native purple fruit in Whitefish
Summer Brewfest Held at Depot Park in Whitefish
Montana Music Festival Held at O'Shaughnessy Center and Depot Park in Whitefish
Taste of Whitefish
The Great Northwest Oktoberfest Held at Depot Park in Whitefish
Held in Downtown Whitefish
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean