BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn
5280 Grant Creek Road, Missoula, MT 59808-1492
Phone: 406/543-0700 | Fax: 406/543-0777 | 126 Rooms | Online Reservations
Near many area attractions, businesses and eateries, a restful retreat or productive business trip await you at this recently renovated Missoula hotel.
Just three miles from downtown, you can easily find fine dining and unique shops while staying at this Missoula hotel. With many charming attractions nearby - Missoula Smokejumpers Visitor's Center, Carousel-Dragon Hollow Park, Larchmont Golf Course and Montana Snow Bowl Ski Area - you're sure to find something for everyone. Montana Rock Creek, Glacier National Park and Garnet Ghost Town are also can't miss attractions.
You're ensured a productive work trip when staying at this Missoula hotel, as Saint Patrick's Hospital, the Department of Natural Resources, Western States Insurance, Rocky Mountain Elk Corporation, Washington Corporation and Institute of Facial Surgery are all within five miles or less. With University of Montana only eight miles away, visiting the area's students and faculty is a breeze.
Feel right at home in the comfortable, spacious rooms at this Missoula hotel. All rooms offer cable or satellite television with Pay-per-view, free Wi-Fi, a microwave, a refrigerator, a desk and much more. After waking up and taking in the stunning scenery of the mountains or Missoula Valley from your room, be sure to take advantage of the complementary full breakfast - including pancakes, coffee, scrambled eggs, potatoes and more - each morning.
As the light from the large, crystal clear windows bounces across the sparkling water, you won't be able to help but feel completely relaxed while lounging in our indoor heated pool, complete with a hot tub and sauna. More thoughtful amenities - including meeting facilities, a business center and an exercise facility - can be found at this pet-friendly Missoula hotel.
With the helpful staff and cozy environment, you'll be sure to feel welcome at this affordable Missoula hotel. Make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn today! Our sauna is currently out of order. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our steam room is in order.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, deluxe hot European style buffet featuring a variety of egg scramblers, pancakes or waffles, sausage or bacon, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, cereals, assorted breads, muffins, pastries, choice of juices, hot beverages
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated full-size
- Hot tub
- Steam room,
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 24 hours
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Late check-out on morning approval
- Baggage hold
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines Ice on all 4 floors and vending on the 1st floor only
- Truck/RV parking, free to guests
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, outdoor
- Business center for business only, three computers and a network printer
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- 2 Elevators
- Multilingual staff: English, Russian, German, Yugoslavian
- Cable or satellite television, Bresnan Communications
- Fax machine
- Computers available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Weight lifting equipment
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, mail drop box and stamps at front desk
- Wedding services
- Banquet facilities
- Stair stepper, an Elyptical machine.
- Conference facilities
- Stationary bike
- Outdoor parking, free parking to guests
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Sunbathing, outdoor area on the north side of the indoor pool.
- Physically challenged services, shower stools for the tubs
- Hearing and visual assistance equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free wireless internet available in public areas,and all guest rooms
- New business center with 3 computers and a network printer
- Lifts for the pool & spa
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus grant creek inn in Missoula.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus grant creek inn in Missoula, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.913705 / Latitude: -114.032125
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The west. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn is located off I-90 Exit 101, Reserve Street in Missoula, on the north side of the Interstate.
From: The east. We are located off I-90 Exit 101, Reserve Street in Missoula. Take a right; The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn is located on the north side above MacKenzie River Pizza Company.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Owned by the Missoula County Airport Authority, the Missoula International Airport (MSO) is a public airport set in western Montana, serving the city of Missoula. Covering 2,700 acres, MSO supports two runways, as well as major airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, and United.
Established in 1941, MSO was formerly Missoula County Airport – a replacement for Hale Field. MSO is home to the Museum of Mountain Flying, as well as the country’s largest aerial fire fighting terminal.
Enjoy a touch of fine art in Montana. The Montana Museum of Art & Culture fine art collection began in 1894, one year after the University of Montana was established. Located on the Missoula campus, the museum's collection of over 10,000 original works is one the oldest collections in the Rocky Mountain Northwest. This state cultural museum offers educational programs and world-class traveling exhibits.
The permanent collection features local, regional and international artists' works. Monthly events, tours and gallery talks are also hosted at the museum. Spend a day touring the museum, then schedule time for touring the flagship campus, of the University of Montana. Have fun in this Montana university town.
Plan a winter visit to Missoula. The Montana Snowbowl is an alpine ski and summer recreation area found 12 miles north of Missoula in western Montana. The ski area peaks at 7,600 feet, with a vertical drop of 2,600 feet, receiving 300 inches of snowfall each year.
Choose from 42 ski and snowboard trails from late November to early April – 20 percent of which is for beginners with the rest split between intermediate and expert levels. Don’t miss annual events like West Bowl, Best of the Bowl, or Snowboard Jam, and take advantage of the Snowbowl Snowsports School for the little ones.
The Montana Snowbowl is open for summer from June through September for hiking, wildlife viewing, and "folf" – Frisbee golf that is. Take your bike on the chairlift and hit the Snowbowl Bike Trails. Try the Spitfire Trail, nearly seven miles of downhill riding, or the five-mile Beargrass Highway Trail.
Plan for an outdoor adventure in Montana. Rattlesnake National Recreation Area is located 4.5 miles north of Missoula and encompasses 61,000 acres. This premier wilderness area of Montana is a haven for those who enjoy hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, hunting, bird watching and fishing. Hike to the beautiful waterfalls through the Douglas fir and ponderosa pine forests.
Bring along your camera in case you see the elk, deer, mountain goats, black bear and beaver that live here. Rest assured, that no rattlesnakes have been sighted in the area. Backcountry skiers enjoy the groomed trails provided by the Missoula Nordic Ski Club in the winter.
Learn a bit about local history in Montana. The Ravalli County Museum is located in the 1900 Old Courthouse in Hamilton. Operated by the Bitter Root Valley Historical Society, the museum houses a wonderful collection of art, as well as exhibits featuring local and natural history. The educational programs offered at the Museum are ideal for the whole family.
Stroll through this wonderful Montana museum to view the variety of exhibits, including, Walk Through the Bitterroot, Lewis & Clark Meet the Salish in the Bitterroot, National Senior Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame and Trapper/Miner. The artifacts in the permanent collection were donated by many Pioneer families, as well as from Henry Grant, "Mr. Bitterroot."
Enjoy your next summer visit to Montana. Splash Montana Water Park is an fun summer-time hangout, perfect for cooling off in the Rocky Mountains. Slip and slide down the three-story waterslides, swim in the 50-meter lap pool, start a game of water volleyball or float along in the Lazy River. Kids love the floating log walk and otter play structures, the zero-entry pool and the Grizzly slide.
Take a break and enjoy a tasty snack at the Crazy Creek Cafe and enjoy the shade under one of the picnic shelters. Pack your sunscreen and flip-flops for enjoying the sunny Missoula weather. The family locker rooms are great for getting everyone ready for the action. Enjoy your time in Big Sky Country.
Find Building 322 on the grounds of Fort Missoula and you’ve found the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula. Set in the western Montana city of Missoula, the fort was first established in 1877 by the United States Army as a defense, and was home to the legendary Buffalo Soldiers of the late 19th century.
Stroll the Fort Museum grounds, which are always open and free to the public, for a look at the St. Michael’s Church, Miller Creek Guard Cabin and the Sliderock Lookout. Permanent collections of the museum include "250 Years of Missoula’s History" in the Main Missoula Gallery, and an overall look at the Buffalo Soldiers of the 25th Infantry.
Visit the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula from Tuesday through Sunday from noon to 5 p.m., after checking into the Best Western hotel in Missoula – sitting less six miles from the museum.
Established in 1893 in Missoula, the University of Montana is the main campus of the University of Montana System. Positioned as the 17th best state university in the country, U of M sits at the foot of Mount Sentinel taking up enough of Missoula to have its own zip code.
Visitors are encouraged to visit the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library – home to some impressive Lewis and Clark journals – or spend an afternoon at the public Philip L. Wright Zoological Museum or spectrUM Discovery Area.
Hike the M Trail, a ¾ mile hike up Mount Sentinel to the iconic “M” and beautiful views of Missoula, or stroll through the University of Montana Herbarium. Catch a game with the University of Montana Grizzlies at the Washington-Grizzly Stadium, an ideal Montana destination.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 block(s) from Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Missoula, Historic Western Town, 30 buildings on the National Historic Register, open year around
- 3.00 mile(s) from Missoula Smokejumpers Visitor's Center and Aerial Fire Depot
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
- 4.00 mile(s) from Carousel-Dragon Hollow Park
- 40.00 mile(s) from National Bison Range
- 40.00 mile(s) from Garnet Ghost Town, Established in 1895
- 156 mile(s) from Glacier National Park
- 300 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Grant Creek Town Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Add'l N Reserve Shopping
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Reserve Shopping
- 4.00 mile(s) from South Gate Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 11.00 mile(s) from Lolo
- 41.00 mile(s) from Stevensville
- 47.00 mile(s) from Hamilton
- 75.00 mile(s) from Phillipsburg
- 81.00 mile(s) from Deer Lodge
- 118 mile(s) from Butte
- 120 mile(s) from Kalispell
- 205 mile(s) from Great Falls
- 345 mile(s) from Billings
- 2.00 mile(s) from Washington Corporation
- 3.50 mile(s) from Institute of Facial Surgery
- 4.00 mile(s) from Patrick Hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from Western States Insurance, Home office (insurance company)
- 7.00 mile(s) from Community Hospital, JCAHO accredited, full service hospital - emergency room, 24 hours
- 8.00 mile(s) from University of Montana
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 4.00 mile(s) from Larchmont Golf Course
- 12.00 mile(s) from Linda Vista Golf Course
- 12.00 mile(s) from Montana Snowbowl Ski Area, open from November to March
- 17.00 mile(s) from Phantom Hills
- 25.00 mile(s) from Montana Rock Creek Fly Fishing
- Adjacent to Mackenzie River Pizza, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Serves wine, beer, gourmet pizza, pastas, sandwiches and salads, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Delivery service after 5:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Coffee bar, 5:00 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday thru Thursday Open until 9:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Across the street from The Cracker Barrel®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Southern American cooking and old country store, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 1.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Full-scale steakhouse, very cozy atmosphere, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Carinos Italian, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Serves wine and beer, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Montana Club Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Serves steaks, seafood and pasta.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Perkins® Family Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours.
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Depot, full service, American, open for: dinner, Nice atmosphere. Serves steaks, seafood and pasta.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Shadow Keep Restaurant, full service, American, open for: dinner. Casual fine dining while overlooking the Missoula Valley.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Missoula. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Whitefish Gallery Nights Art Walk
The free Whitefish Gallery Nights is a public event happening every Thursday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The Art Walk features 12 participating shops and galleries, plus live music, refreshments, and exhibitions in downtown Whitefish.
Bigfork Summer Playhouse Live Theatre
The Bigfork Summer Playhouse 2015 Season features hits like The Addams Family, Annie, Footloose, and more at the Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts in Bigfork.
Downtown Whitefish Farmers' Market
The free Downtown Farmers' Market is held every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the north end of Central Avenue. Browse crafts, local produce, and baked goods while enjoying live music.
Crown Of The Continent Guitar Festival & Workshop
The 2015 COCGF Festival & Workshop is a six-day event offering classes, workshops, and jam sessions in jazz, rock, blues, and more. Held at the Flathead Lake Lodge in Bigfork.
28th Annual Taste of Whitefish
The 2015 Taste of Whitefish features samples from local restaurants, caterers, and beverage companies at the O'Shaughnessy Center in Whitefish.
Great Fish Community Challenge
The Fish 5K Fun Run & Community Fair is held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Depot Park in downtown Whitefish.
Great Northwest Oktoberfest
A two weekend event at the Whitefish Depot Park, featuring Local's Night, Family Day, and live music by Europa.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean