BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
2511 1st Avenue N, Billings, MT 59101-2320
Phone: 406/259-5511 | Fax: 406/238-1797 | 126 Rooms | Online Reservations
Conveniently located in downtown, this pet-friendly Billings hotel is near popular attractions, many corporate locations and major medical facilities.
Looking to make the most of your work trip? Business travelers have just a short commute to the area's corporate locations or organizations, such as First Interstate Bank, Rocky Mountain College, MSU-Billings and Strategic Retirement. You can also talk business on the golf course - Par 3 Exchange Golf Club is just a mile away from the Clocktower Inn.
Sports enthusiasts will also delight in visiting Metra Park Arena and Cobb Baseball Field; both are less than a mile away. Many other attractions are within a mile of this Billings hotel, including Railyard Ale House, Yellowstone Art Museum, Historic Billings Depot, Alberta Bair Theater, Historic Moss Mansion and Shrine Auditorium.
Guests enjoy taking a short drive to Big Splash Water Park, Zoo Montana, Pompey's Pillar, Bighorn Canyon Park and Beartooth Mountain Pass. Many vacationers also stay at this pet-friendly Billings hotel when visiting for the Montana State Fair.
You'll find all the comforts of home in the spacious, clean rooms - all offer cable satellite television with HBO®, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker, high-speed wireless Internet access, a desk and more. Stella's Kitchen and Bakery is on the premises and 15 restaurants are also located within a less than a mile of this Downtown Billings hotel.
Relax after a day of sightseeing or working in the outdoor pool and sauna. Hotel guests are also encouraged to take advantage of the 24-hour exercise facility, airport courtesy shuttle, pet sitting services, free parking, business center and meeting facilities. Call today to find out more about having your next meeting with us.
For a stay in Downtown Billings with a great location, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Free parking
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated, open between April and October.
- Steam room, dry sauna
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle available from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight 0430 to 2400 five minutes away, dial 3 on courtesy phone at airport.
- Guest laundry, one-day service
- Cold weather hookups
- Fax services, nominal charge
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Late check out, upon availability
- Cable or satellite television, 42-inch flat screen television with HBO®
- Petsitting service
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Video conferencing
- Coffee shop, Stella's Kitchen & Bakery; Fresh Baked Breads and Desserts Daily
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Covered parking
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus clocktower inn in Billings.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus clocktower inn in Billings, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.783645 / Latitude: -108.502975
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 90 East. Take Exit 452, follow signs two miles to BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn.
From: Interstate 90 West. Take Exit 450 (North 27th Street Exit), go North on North 27th Street, Right on 2nd Avenue North, Right on North 26th Street, Left into BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn Parking Area.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument is the site of the June 25 and 26, 1876 battle between several thousand Lakota and Cheyenne warriors and the United States Army's 7th Cavalry. It was the Native American's last effort to "preserve their way of life". Enjoy a ranger-led guided tour, talk or take a few moments to view the orientation film titled "Their Shots Quit Coming".
Visit the monument located in Crow Agency southwest of Billings in Eastern Montana, to view the site of where Lt. Col. George Armstrong Custer's body was found after the battle. Partake in the cell phone audio tour to listen to the narrative story of the battle, as you walk or drive along the road. Enjoy the scenic drive to Billings, for a comfortable Best Western guest room, along your Montana journey.
During your exploration of Montana, be sure to spend quality time in the vibrant city of Billings. This "Star of the Big Sky Country" is home to many attractions, including Pompeys Pillar National Monument, Pictograph Cave State Park, ZooMontana and the Montana Pro Rodeo Hall and Wall of Fame. This wonderful Wall of Fame monument is located on the north side of town, by MetraPark Arena. This fine monument, completed in 2002, honors those individuals who have contributed to Montana's western heritage.
View the eighteen-foot bronze sculpture of Dan Mortensen, a six-time World Champion saddle bronc rider on bronc Tee Box, the last work created by artist R.F. Rains. The sculpture is joined by the brick and granite Wall of Fame, containing the names of previous professional rodeo champions. An additional wall was constructed honoring the Montana Pro Rodeo Queens, Montana Pro Rodeo Circuit Champions and other Montana Pro Rodeo competitors. Stay in town, close to the city's many attractions, as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Get off the beaten path during your visit to Billings. Travel five miles south of the city, to explore the fascinating 93-acre, Pictograph Cave State Park. The park contains the Ghost, Middle and Pictograph caves, the site where more than thirty thousand historic artifacts have been recovered from a 1937 excavation. Pictograph Cave, the largest of the three caves, contains 106 pictographs that were painted on the interior cave wall, up to 2,145 years ago.
Schedule plenty of time during a self-guided tour of this wonderful 93-acre park, located in south-central Montana. Walk along the paved trails, taking a few moments to read the interpretive signage along the way, before reaching the caves. Stop by the park's visitor center for further information on this National Historic Landmark or to sign up for a guided tour. Stay close to the park in one of the Billings' Best Western hotels, where comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services await.
Covering 51 acres, the Pompeys Pillar National Monument is located in south-central Montana near Billings. Both a National Monument and a National Historic Landmark, this unique rock formation draws over 50,000 annual visitors.
Operated by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, Pompeys Pillar is found easily by Interstate 94. Visitors may see native petroglyphs, and a signature inscribed in 1806 by William Clark of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
Spend quality family time together during your visit to Billings. Grab your camera to capture memories of a day of fun, at ZooMontana. This 70-acre zoological park and botanical garden, is home to a wonderful variety of exotic and native animal and plant species, from the northern Rockies, as well as northern latitudes of Asia and Europe. Enjoy your time at the sole zoological park in the Treasure State of Montana.
Take your time strolling the zoo grounds to view the animal exhibits featuring the Amur Tiger, Grizzly Bear, Red Panda, Northern Mainland Sika Deer, Wolf, North American River Otter, Bald Eagle and waterfowl. The Living Wall is home to the Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula, the Three Toed Box Turtle, the Tiger Salamander and a variety of snakes. View the Screech Owl, the Chinchilla, and the American Mink at the zoo's Discovery Center. After a full day of fun at ZooMontana, kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room and recharge for another day of fun in the city.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Johnson & Sons's Fine Art Gallery
- 0.10 mile(s) from Historic Billings Depot
- 0.10 mile(s) from Railyard Ale House
- 0.40 mile(s) from Yellowstone Art Museum
- 0.40 mile(s) from Alberta Bair Theater
- 0.40 mile(s) from Western Heritage Center and Museum
- 0.80 mile(s) from Historic Moss Mansion
- 1.00 mile(s) from Metra Park Arena
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shrine Auditorium, Concerts, Circus and meeting facility
- 1.00 mile(s) from State and City Parks
- 2.00 mile(s) from Peter Yegen Jr Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Pictograph Cave St Park
- 9.00 mile(s) from Zoo Montana
- 35.00 mile(s) from Pompey's Pillar, Lewis and Clark national monument
- 55.00 mile(s) from Little Bighorn, Battlefield and National Monument
- 55.00 mile(s) from Bighorn Canyon Park, national recreation area, fishing and boating
- 60.00 mile(s) from Beartooth Mountain Pass
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shops & Entertainment
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 15.00 mile(s) from Laurel
- 55.00 mile(s) from Red Lodge
- 55.00 mile(s) from Roundup
- 60.00 mile(s) from Hardin
- 140 mile(s) from Bozeman
- 150 mile(s) from Miles City
- 0.10 mile(s) from MSU-Billings, Downtown Campus
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain, Campus, athletic fields, gymnasium and pool
- 6.00 mile(s) from College of Technology
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.03 miles) from Skate Park, new city owned skate board park
- 0.60 mile(s) from Cobb Baseball Field, home of the Billings Mustangs Baseball Team
- 1.00 mile(s) from Par 3 Exchange Golf Club, public 18 hole course
- 3.00 mile(s) from Geyser Park, bumper boats/laser tag/video games/go carts
- 4.00 mile(s) from Big Splash Water Park, outdoor water slide
- 5.00 mile(s) from Skate World West, indoor skating rink
- 55.00 mile(s) from Bighorn Canyon Park, national recreation area/fishing & boating
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Billings, Montana hotel.
- Stella's Kitchen and Bakery, on premises, full service, steak house, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jakes, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar/Casino (406) 259-9375
- 0.10 mile(s) from Walkers American Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Tapas Bar 2700 1st Ave N, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-9291
- 0.10 mile(s) from Q Cuisine, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar “Big City” Style 2503 Montana Avenue Billings, Montana (406) 245-2503
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sweet Ginger, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Sushi and Chinese Cuisine in an upscale bistro Serving Beer, Wine & Sake 2515 Montana Ave, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-9888
- 0.10 mile(s) from Don Luis, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Mexican Cuisine and Hearty American, Beer and Wine, Lunch and Dinner; 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday-Saturday (406)256-3355
- 0.20 mile(s) from Montana Brewing Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Full Service Bar, Restaurant and Brewery, Seasonal Outdoor Dining 113 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 252-9200
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Rex, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar, Seasonal Outdoor Dining 2401 Montana Ave, Billings, 59101 (406) 245-7477
- 0.20 mile(s) from Hooligan's Sports Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 111 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59102 (406) 294-3495
- 0.30 mile(s) from Cham Thai & Cuisine, buffet, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Pug Mahon's, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 3011 1st Ave N, Billings, MT 59101
- 0.60 mile(s) from George Henry's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining without the Fine Dining Price!
- 0.60 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 520 N 27th ST, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-7911
- 0.60 mile(s) from Wendy's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2906 2nd Ave N Billing, MT 59101 (406) 248-7647
- 0.70 mile(s) from Hardee's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Billings. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Held throughout the world, Ignite events give speakers five minutes and up to 20 slides to deliver informative, inspirational, TED-style talks. The event kicks off at the Babcock Theater in Billings at 7 p.m.
Use-Eum: Celebrating Spring
Holter Museum in Helena invite kids for hands-on art activities and story telling. Things get started at 10:30 a.m.
Black Powder Shoot Dust off your boots and head out to the historic Fort Assiniboine and watch or participate in this annual event. With over 35 different shooting events and various knife throwing events as well there is sure to be entertainment for everyone. Events begin at 8 a.m.
Nevada City Boom Town Living History Program Visit Virginia City for an extensive look at how many of the miners lived during Montana’s gold rush. Event times vary.
June 5 - August 28, 2014
Downtown Tonight Enjoy Thursday evening sunsets while listening to live music in Caras Park in Missoula. The bands strike up at 5:30 p.m.
Whoop-Up Days and Rhubarb Festival Conrad fills with tradition for this weekend of fun events. There will be a pancake breakfast, rodeo, parades, fun run, and more. Event times vary.
Western Montana Quarter Horse and Paint Horse Show Come on out to the Sapphire Event Center for this unique horse show that begins at 8 a.m.
Madison Duathlon Bike and run your way from the beautiful small town of Ennis to the old territorial capitol, Virginia City. The event begins on Main Street Ennis at 8:30 a.m.
Yellowstone Boat Float Travel along the same route that the Lewis and Clark Expedition took from Livingston to Columbus. The communities of Big Timber and Reed Point offer evening entertainment as the “traveling party” rests for the evening. Set sail at 6 a.m. on the Yellowstone River.
Rockin' the Rivers Music and energetic people fill out the venue, The Bridge, for this classic rock concert. Gates open at 8 a.m. on Friday.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean