BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
2511 1st Avenue N, Billings, MT 59101-2320
Phone: 406/259-5511 | Fax: 406/238-1797 | 126 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Conveniently located in downtown, this pet-friendly Billings hotel is near popular attractions, many corporate locations and major medical facilities.
Looking to make the most of your work trip? Business travelers have just a short commute to the area's corporate locations or organizations, such as First Interstate Bank, Rocky Mountain College, MSU-Billings and Strategic Retirement. You can also talk business on the golf course - Par 3 Exchange Golf Club is just a mile away from the Clocktower Inn.
Sports enthusiasts will also delight in visiting Metra Park Arena and Cobb Baseball Field; both are less than a mile away. Many other attractions are within a mile of this Billings hotel, including Railyard Ale House, Yellowstone Art Museum, Historic Billings Depot, Alberta Bair Theater, Historic Moss Mansion and Shrine Auditorium.
Guests enjoy taking a short drive to Big Splash Water Park, Zoo Montana, Pompey's Pillar, Bighorn Canyon Park and Beartooth Mountain Pass. Many vacationers also stay at this pet-friendly Billings hotel when visiting for the Montana State Fair.
You'll find all the comforts of home in the spacious, clean rooms - all offer cable satellite television with HBO®, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker, high-speed wireless Internet access, a desk and more. Stella's Kitchen and Bakery is on the premises and 15 restaurants are also located within a less than a mile of this Downtown Billings hotel.
Relax after a day of sightseeing or working in the outdoor pool and sauna. Hotel guests are also encouraged to take advantage of the 24-hour exercise facility, airport courtesy shuttle, pet sitting services, free parking, business center and meeting facilities. Call today to find out more about having your next meeting with us.
For a stay in Downtown Billings with a great location, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Free parking
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated, open between April and October.
- Steam room, dry sauna
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle available from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight 0430 to 2400 five minutes away, dial 3 on courtesy phone at airport.
- Guest laundry, one-day service
- Cold weather hookups
- Fax services, nominal charge
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Late check out, upon availability
- Cable or satellite television, 42-inch flat screen television with HBO®
- Petsitting service
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Video conferencing
- Coffee shop, Stella's Kitchen & Bakery; Fresh Baked Breads and Desserts Daily
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Covered parking
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus clocktower inn in Billings.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus clocktower inn in Billings, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.783645 / Latitude: -108.502975
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 90 East. Take Exit 452, follow signs two miles to BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn.
From: Interstate 90 West. Take Exit 450 (North 27th Street Exit), go North on North 27th Street, Right on 2nd Avenue North, Right on North 26th Street, Left into BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn Parking Area.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A public use airport, the Billings Logan International Airport (BIL) is set in southern Montana, serving the city of Billings. BIL is not only the largest airport in Montana, but also within three surrounding states: Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Established in 1912, BIL is a hub for Silver Airways, and is served by major airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, and United. BIL also supports cargo airlines such as FedEx Express and UPS Airlines.
See the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
See authentic American history sites in Montana. Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument is the site of the June 1876 battle between several thousand Lakota and Cheyenne warriors and the United States Army's 7th Cavalry.
It was the Native American's last effort to "preserve their way of life." Enjoy a ranger-led guided tour, talk or take a few moments to view the orientation film titled "Their Shots Quit Coming."
Partake in the cell phone audio tour to listen to the narrative story of the battle, as you walk or drive along the road.
During your exploration of Montana, be sure to spend quality time in the vibrant city of Billings. This "Star of the Big Sky Country" is home to many attractions, including Pompeys Pillar National Monument, Pictograph Cave State Park, ZooMontana and the Montana Pro Rodeo Hall and Wall of Fame.
This wonderful Wall of Fame monument is located on the north side of town, by MetraPark Arena. This fine monument, completed in 2002, honors those individuals who have contributed to Montana's western heritage.
View the eighteen-foot bronze sculpture of Dan Mortensen, a six-time World Champion saddle bronc rider on bronc Tee Box, the last work created by artist R.F. Rains. The sculpture is joined by the brick and granite Wall of Fame, containing the names of previous professional rodeo champions.
An additional wall was constructed honoring the Montana Pro Rodeo Queens, Montana Pro Rodeo Circuit Champions and other Montana Pro Rodeo competitors.
Explore the Pictograph Cave
Get off the beaten path during your visit to Billings. Travel five miles south of the city, to explore the fascinating 93-acre, Pictograph Cave State Park.
The park contains the Ghost, Middle and Pictograph caves, the site where more than thirty thousand historic artifacts have been recovered from a 1937 excavation.
Pictograph Cave, the largest of the three caves, contains 106 pictographs that were painted on the interior cave wall, up to 2,145 years ago.
Schedule plenty of time during a self-guided tour of this wonderful 93-acre park, located in south-central Montana.
Walk along the paved trails, taking a few moments to read the interpretive signage along the way, before reaching the caves. Stop by the park's visitor center for further information on this National Historic Landmark or to sign up for a guided tour.
Covering 51 acres, the Pompeys Pillar National Monument is located in south-central Montana near Billings. Both a National Monument and a National Historic Landmark, this unique rock formation draws over 50,000 annual visitors.
Operated by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, Pompeys Pillar is found easily by Interstate 94. Visitors may see native petroglyphs, and a signature inscribed in 1806 by William Clark of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
ZooMontana is a Premier Destination for Families
Spend quality family time together during your visit to Billings. Grab your camera to capture memories of a day of fun, at ZooMontana.
This 70-acre zoological park and botanical garden, is home to a wonderful variety of exotic and native animal and plant species, from the northern Rockies, as well as northern latitudes of Asia and Europe. Enjoy your time at the sole zoological park in the Treasure State of Montana.
Take your time strolling the zoo grounds to view the animal exhibits featuring the Amur Tiger, Grizzly Bear, Red Panda, Northern Mainland Sika Deer, Wolf, North American River Otter, Bald Eagle and waterfowl.
The Living Wall is home to the Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula, the Three Toed Box Turtle, the Tiger Salamander and a variety of snakes. View the Screech Owl, the Chinchilla, and the American Mink at the zoo's Discovery Center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Johnson & Sons's Fine Art Gallery
- 0.10 mile(s) from Historic Billings Depot
- 0.10 mile(s) from Railyard Ale House
- 0.40 mile(s) from Yellowstone Art Museum
- 0.40 mile(s) from Alberta Bair Theater
- 0.40 mile(s) from Western Heritage Center and Museum
- 0.80 mile(s) from Historic Moss Mansion
- 1.00 mile(s) from Metra Park Arena
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shrine Auditorium, Concerts, Circus and meeting facility
- 1.00 mile(s) from State and City Parks
- 2.00 mile(s) from Peter Yegen Jr Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Pictograph Cave St Park
- 9.00 mile(s) from Zoo Montana
- 35.00 mile(s) from Pompey's Pillar, Lewis and Clark national monument
- 55.00 mile(s) from Little Bighorn, Battlefield and National Monument
- 55.00 mile(s) from Bighorn Canyon Park, national recreation area, fishing and boating
- 60.00 mile(s) from Beartooth Mountain Pass
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shops & Entertainment
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 15.00 mile(s) from Laurel
- 55.00 mile(s) from Red Lodge
- 55.00 mile(s) from Roundup
- 60.00 mile(s) from Hardin
- 140 mile(s) from Bozeman
- 150 mile(s) from Miles City
- 0.10 mile(s) from MSU-Billings, Downtown Campus
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain, Campus, athletic fields, gymnasium and pool
- 6.00 mile(s) from College of Technology
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.03 miles) from Skate Park, new city owned skate board park
- 0.60 mile(s) from Cobb Baseball Field, home of the Billings Mustangs Baseball Team
- 1.00 mile(s) from Par 3 Exchange Golf Club, public 18 hole course
- 3.00 mile(s) from Geyser Park, bumper boats/laser tag/video games/go carts
- 4.00 mile(s) from Big Splash Water Park, outdoor water slide
- 5.00 mile(s) from Skate World West, indoor skating rink
- 55.00 mile(s) from Bighorn Canyon Park, national recreation area/fishing & boating
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Billings, Montana hotel.
- Stella's Kitchen and Bakery, on premises, full service, steak house, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jakes, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar/Casino (406) 259-9375
- 0.10 mile(s) from Walkers American Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Tapas Bar 2700 1st Ave N, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-9291
- 0.10 mile(s) from Q Cuisine, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar “Big City” Style 2503 Montana Avenue Billings, Montana (406) 245-2503
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sweet Ginger, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Sushi and Chinese Cuisine in an upscale bistro Serving Beer, Wine & Sake 2515 Montana Ave, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-9888
- 0.10 mile(s) from Don Luis, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Mexican Cuisine and Hearty American, Beer and Wine, Lunch and Dinner; 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday-Saturday (406)256-3355
- 0.20 mile(s) from Montana Brewing Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Full Service Bar, Restaurant and Brewery, Seasonal Outdoor Dining 113 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 252-9200
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Rex, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar, Seasonal Outdoor Dining 2401 Montana Ave, Billings, 59101 (406) 245-7477
- 0.20 mile(s) from Hooligan's Sports Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 111 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59102 (406) 294-3495
- 0.30 mile(s) from Cham Thai & Cuisine, buffet, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Pug Mahon's, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 3011 1st Ave N, Billings, MT 59101
- 0.60 mile(s) from George Henry's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining without the Fine Dining Price!
- 0.60 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 520 N 27th ST, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-7911
- 0.60 mile(s) from Wendy's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2906 2nd Ave N Billing, MT 59101 (406) 248-7647
- 0.70 mile(s) from Hardee's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Clocktower Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Billings. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Whitefish Gallery Nights Art Walk
The free Whitefish Gallery Nights is a public event happening every Thursday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The Art Walk features 12 participating shops and galleries, plus live music, refreshments, and exhibitions in downtown Whitefish.
Bigfork Summer Playhouse Live Theatre
The Bigfork Summer Playhouse 2015 Season features hits like The Addams Family, Annie, Footloose, and more at the Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts in Bigfork.
Downtown Whitefish Farmers' Market
The free Downtown Farmers' Market is held every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the north end of Central Avenue. Browse crafts, local produce, and baked goods while enjoying live music.
Crown Of The Continent Guitar Festival & Workshop
The 2015 COCGF Festival & Workshop is a six-day event offering classes, workshops, and jam sessions in jazz, rock, blues, and more. Held at the Flathead Lake Lodge in Bigfork.
28th Annual Taste of Whitefish
The 2015 Taste of Whitefish features samples from local restaurants, caterers, and beverage companies at the O'Shaughnessy Center in Whitefish.
Great Fish Community Challenge
The Fish 5K Fun Run & Community Fair is held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Depot Park in downtown Whitefish.
Great Northwest Oktoberfest
A two weekend event at the Whitefish Depot Park, featuring Local's Night, Family Day, and live music by Europa.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean