BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
650 N Montana Street, Dillon, MT 59725-3347
Phone: 406/683-4214 | Fax: 406/683-4216 | 63 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
This newly remodeled Dillon, MT hotel offers neat rooms, helpful employees, complimentary amenities and lots to do in the area.
Choose from standard rooms, family suites or two-room suites, all offering room service, cable satellite television, a coffee maker, a refrigerator, free wireless Internet access and more. Each morning, get the right start to the day with a complimentary continental breakfast provided by this Montana hotel.
A stay at the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn also includes a serene indoor heated pool, a relaxing indoor hot tub, a business center, guest laundry and a fitness center. This newly landscaped BEST WESTERN property now has many benches to relax on and a quaint dog walking area. Enjoy comfortable home cooking on-site at Grandma's Restaurant.
This hotel in Dillon, Montana is only two miles away from the University of Montana, Western College - making this motel the perfect location for enjoying sporting events or visiting students and faculty.
Enjoy the stunning natural surroundings while vacationing at these Dillon, MT accommodations. After just a short drive, guests can explore Clark's Lookout State Park, the Lewis and Clark Memorial, Crystal Park, Beaverhead Rock State Park and Clark Canyon Reservoir. Only a couple hours away is the famed and breathtaking Yellowstone National Park. The Paradise Inn's visitors can also hunt, cross-country ski, hike, golf, bike and site see at the many historic attractions.
Many guests enjoy seeing the rodeos and the local Labor Day concert while staying at this hotel. Only a mile away from downtown Dillon, another popular attraction located adjacent to the hotel is the Frontier Anglers' guided fishing trips. The Paradise Inn is also just a short walking distance to a theater, bowling alley, restaurants and shopping.
For an unforgettable trip to Dillon, Montana, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free parking, oversized available
- Indoor pool, heated, year round, covered
- Hot tub, year round, indoor, covered
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff, Spanish and English
- Fax services, available at the front desk
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television Cable TV
- Business center
- Printer available
- Exercise facility Open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, available at front desk
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Stair stepper
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Exter corridor
- Safe deposit box, located at front desk
- Park cars near rooms
- Breakfast room
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western paradise inn in Dillon.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Conveniently located, the best western paradise inn in Dillon, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.226825 / Latitude: -112.628705
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north or south. The BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn is located at the junction of Interstate 15, Exit 63 and Highway 41. Turn right at the light.
From: The east or west. Take I-90 to exit 249. Go south on route 55. Route 55 turns into Route 41. Take Route 41 South to Dillon. Go through the stoplight, the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn on your left.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1883, the Big Hole National Battlefield is located near Dillon on over 1,000 acres in western Montana. A Nez Percé War battlefield, the site commemorates the largest battle between the Nez Percé and 7th Infantry Regiment.
Managed by the National Park Service, Big Hole is part of the Nez Perce National Historical Park, and draws over 35,000 annual visitors. Park travelers may try guided tours, attend a summer lecture, explore the visitor center, or catch the 26-minute film, “Weet'uciklitukt: There's No Turning Back.”
Found at 7,800 feet, Crystal Park is found in western Montana in the Pioneer Mountains of the Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest. Set near Dillon, Crystal Park is a free park open May 15th through September 30th.
Crystal Park visitors may dig for quartz crystals on over 30 acres during daylight hours. Crystal Park also features restroom facilities, picnic areas, a scenic overlook, and paved trails for light hiking.
Set for Labor Day weekend, the Dillon Jaycee Rodeo & Parade takes place in Dillon, Montana. Known as Montana’s Biggest Weekend, the festivity is held at the JC Building and Beaverhead County Fairgrounds.
The Dillon Jaycees festival features events like Wild Horse Race Calcutta, New West Rodeo, and Labor Day Parade – plus usual celebration staples like food, shopping, games, and live entertainment.
Established in 1893, the University of Montana Western is found in Dillon, and is a public university. Originally known as the Montana State Normal School, it's unique for having developed Experience One, a scheduling model built around hands-on, experimental education. A term at University of Montana Western is divided into four month-long learning blocks, with students emphasizing one course per.
The University of Montana Western features athletics teams named the Bulldogs. They participate in the Frontier Conference, part of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics. Visit Dillon or the surrounding area soon and take a tour of the campus with you soon-to-be high school graduate.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from downtown Dillon
- 1.00 mile(s) from Railroad Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jaycee Labor Day Rodeo
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead County Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead County Fairgrounds
- 5.00 mile(s) from Clark's Lookout State Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Memorial
- 20.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead Rock State Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Clark Canyon Reservoir
- 25.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest
- 25.00 mile(s) from First Territorial Capital, Bannock State Park and Ghost Town
- 40.00 mile(s) from Virginia City, on National Historic Register
- 40.00 mile(s) from Elkhorn Hot Springs
- 40.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Lakes National Wildlife Refuge
- 45.00 mile(s) from Jackson Hot Springs
- 50.00 mile(s) from Big Hole Battlefield, Nez Perce and Colonel John Gibbon's troops 1877 Battlefield
- 72.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Caverns
- 141 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead Golf Course
- 3.00 mile(s) from Poindexter fishing access site
- 9.00 mile(s) from Corrals fishing access site
- 14.00 mile(s) from High Bridge fishing access site
- 40.00 mile(s) from Maverick Mountain , ski resort, Pioneer Mountain Wilderness Area
- Adjacent to Grandma's Kitchen, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, with all your local favorites 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from China Garden, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Blacktail Station, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sparky's Garage, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, go back into time, enjoy this family friendly atmostphere. Located next to University of Montana-Western.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Dillon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Snow Shoe Walks in Glacier National Park
Every Saturday and Sunday all winter long, the public is invited to explore the reaches of one of the country's most iconic National Parks. The walks begin at Apgar Visitor Center at 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. each day, and last roughly two hours.
2016 Wednesday Night Race League at Whitefish Mountain Resort
Whitefish Mountain Resort provides plenty of thrills and chills each Wednesday night this season. Anyone is welcome to race their buddy on either of the two courses and enjoy post-race fun at Beer 'Stube.
2016 Weekend Night Skiing on Whitefish Mountain
Hit the slops under the stars every Friday and Saturday night at Whitefish Mountain Resort from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
2015 Special Olympics Montana Winter Games
From Central Avenue to Depot Park, a parade featuring the athletes is held to honor the beginning of the Whitefish Special Olympics.
Rebels and Renegades: The Art of Michael Blessing and Meagan Abra Blessing
Visit Bozeman and check out the Zoot Art Gallery, the host venue of this art display. See paintings, sculptures, and even some off the wall stuff at this premier Montana art events.
2016 Torchlight Parade & Fireworks at Whitefish Mountain Resort
Enjoy a bright parade and even brighter fireworks display at the bottom of Ed's Run at Whitefish Mountain Resort. The fun begins at 6:15 p.m.
2016 Whitefish Theater Company Presents: "The Little Prince"
The renowned Whitefish Theater Company performs the classic novel by Antoine de Saint-Exupery for several days in both February and March. Get your tickets today.
2016 Moonlight Dine & Ski
Spend an evening admiring the snowcapped peaks of Glacier National Park while enjoying a themed dinner and full bar at the Summit House at Whitefish Mountain. Reservations are required, so save your place today.
The Great Western Living & Design Show
Check out the Great Western Living & Design Show in Great Falls. Held at the Monta ExpoPark, this four-day show showcases more than 80 vendors, art, western-themed displays, and much more. There's also live music each day.
2016 Sweeney Todd Onstage
Glacier Symphony and Alpine Theatre Project presents the classic tale for three nights at Whitefish Middle School, featuring award-winning Broadway actors. The showtimes are TBA.
2015 Whitefish Mountain Winter Brewfest
Take a free bus ride from the Mountain Mall to Big Mountain Whitefish and sample some eight brews, enjoy delicious food, and more. The fun begin at 1 p.m.
Tom Rigney and Flambeau
Visit the Ag Center in Fort Benton on April 2nd for a live performance from premier violinist Tom Rigney and his band Flambeau. Show starts at 7 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean