BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
650 N Montana Street, Dillon, MT 59725-3347
Phone: 406/683-4214 | Fax: 406/683-4216 | 63 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
This newly remodeled Dillon, MT hotel offers neat rooms, helpful employees, complimentary amenities and lots to do in the area.
Choose from standard rooms, family suites or two-room suites, all offering room service, cable satellite television, a coffee maker, a refrigerator, free wireless Internet access and more. Each morning, get the right start to the day with a complimentary continental breakfast provided by this Montana hotel.
A stay at the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn also includes a serene indoor heated pool, a relaxing indoor hot tub, a business center, guest laundry and a fitness center. This newly landscaped BEST WESTERN property now has many benches to relax on and a quaint dog walking area. Enjoy comfortable home cooking on-site at Grandma's Restaurant.
This hotel in Dillon, Montana is only two miles away from the University of Montana, Western College - making this motel the perfect location for enjoying sporting events or visiting students and faculty.
Enjoy the stunning natural surroundings while vacationing at these Dillon, MT accommodations. After just a short drive, guests can explore Clark's Lookout State Park, the Lewis and Clark Memorial, Crystal Park, Beaverhead Rock State Park and Clark Canyon Reservoir. Only a couple hours away is the famed and breathtaking Yellowstone National Park. The Paradise Inn's visitors can also hunt, cross-country ski, hike, golf, bike and site see at the many historic attractions.
Many guests enjoy seeing the rodeos and the local Labor Day concert while staying at this hotel. Only a mile away from downtown Dillon, another popular attraction located adjacent to the hotel is the Frontier Anglers' guided fishing trips. The Paradise Inn is also just a short walking distance to a theater, bowling alley, restaurants and shopping.
For an unforgettable trip to Dillon, Montana, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free parking, oversized available
- Indoor pool, heated, year round, covered
- Hot tub, year round, indoor, covered
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff, Spanish and English
- Fax services, available at the front desk
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television Cable TV
- Business center
- Printer available
- Exercise facility Open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, available at front desk
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Stair stepper
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Exter corridor
- Safe deposit box, located at front desk
- Park cars near rooms
- Breakfast room
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western paradise inn in Dillon.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Conveniently located, the best western paradise inn in Dillon, Montana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 45.226825 / Latitude: -112.628705
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north or south. The BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn is located at the junction of Interstate 15, Exit 63 and Highway 41. Turn right at the light.
From: The east or west. Take I-90 to exit 249. Go south on route 55. Route 55 turns into Route 41. Take Route 41 South to Dillon. Go through the stoplight, the BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn on your left.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1883, the Big Hole National Battlefield is located near Dillon on over 1,000 acres in western Montana. A Nez Percé War battlefield, the site commemorates the largest battle between the Nez Percé and 7th Infantry Regiment.
Managed by the National Park Service, Big Hole is part of the Nez Perce National Historical Park, and draws over 35,000 annual visitors. Park travelers may try guided tours, attend a summer lecture, explore the visitor center, or catch the 26-minute film, “Weet'uciklitukt: There's No Turning Back.”
Found at 7,800 feet, Crystal Park is found in western Montana in the Pioneer Mountains of the Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest. Set near Dillon, Crystal Park is a free park open May 15th through September 30th.
Crystal Park visitors may dig for quartz crystals on over 30 acres during daylight hours. Crystal Park also features restroom facilities, picnic areas, a scenic overlook, and paved trails for light hiking.
Set for Labor Day weekend, the Dillon Jaycee Rodeo & Parade takes place in Dillon, Montana. Known as Montana’s Biggest Weekend, the festivity is held at the JC Building and Beaverhead County Fairgrounds.
The Dillon Jaycees festival features events like Wild Horse Race Calcutta, New West Rodeo, and Labor Day Parade – plus usual celebration staples like food, shopping, games, and live entertainment.
Established in 1893, the University of Montana Western is found in Dillon, and is a public university. Originally known as the Montana State Normal School, it's unique for having developed Experience One, a scheduling model built around hands-on, experimental education. A term at University of Montana Western is divided into four month-long learning blocks, with students emphasizing one course per.
The University of Montana Western features athletics teams named the Bulldogs. They participate in the Frontier Conference, part of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics. Visit Dillon or the surrounding area soon and take a tour of the campus with you soon-to-be high school graduate.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from downtown Dillon
- 1.00 mile(s) from Railroad Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jaycee Labor Day Rodeo
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead County Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead County Fairgrounds
- 5.00 mile(s) from Clark's Lookout State Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Memorial
- 20.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead Rock State Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Clark Canyon Reservoir
- 25.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest
- 25.00 mile(s) from First Territorial Capital, Bannock State Park and Ghost Town
- 40.00 mile(s) from Virginia City, on National Historic Register
- 40.00 mile(s) from Elkhorn Hot Springs
- 40.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Lakes National Wildlife Refuge
- 45.00 mile(s) from Jackson Hot Springs
- 50.00 mile(s) from Big Hole Battlefield, Nez Perce and Colonel John Gibbon's troops 1877 Battlefield
- 72.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Caverns
- 141 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beaverhead Golf Course
- 3.00 mile(s) from Poindexter fishing access site
- 9.00 mile(s) from Corrals fishing access site
- 14.00 mile(s) from High Bridge fishing access site
- 40.00 mile(s) from Maverick Mountain , ski resort, Pioneer Mountain Wilderness Area
- Adjacent to Grandma's Kitchen, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, with all your local favorites 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from China Garden, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Blacktail Station, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sparky's Garage, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, go back into time, enjoy this family friendly atmostphere. Located next to University of Montana-Western.
BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Dillon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Yellowstone Ski Festival
A variety of skiing events, ski shows, clinics, gear demos, and more will be held at the Rendezvous Ski Trails at Yellowstone National Park. Event schedules and start times vary by day.
2015 Butte Symphony: A Holiday Concert
An annual concert held at the Mother Lode Theatre in Butte featuring all of the holiday classics. The Butte Symphony and the Anaconda and Butte High chorales make up the musical medley. Showtime is TBA.
Get some holiday shopping done at the Yellowstone Art Museum in Billings, featuring more than 30 artists offering handcrafted jewelry and fine art for sale. The sales begin after 5 p.m.
2015 Snow Bus Winter Wine Festival
MCA's annual Bacchanalia offers a veritable cornucopia of palate-pleasing wines and appetizers. A silent auction and live music are also on tap. This is a fundraiser for the SNOW bus. The fun begins at 6 p.m. at Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish.
2015 Skijoring Competition Horse & Ski Event
A fun-filled event atthe Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort featuring ski competitions, award ceremonies, entertainment, and more. Event times vary by day.
2015 Smash'n Bash Whitefish International Hockey Tournament
Held at Stumptown Ice Den in Whitefish, this event is sure to thrill sports and hockey fans visiting the area. Games are held all day Saturday and Sunday.
2015 Winter Carnival - Gala Ball
A classy event at Whitefish Lake Restaurant. Delicious food, cocktails, a silent auction, live music, and more, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
2015 Grand Parade
Head over to downtown Whitefish and enjoy a festive parade featuring Grand Marshall-led floats, dancers, drill teams, royalty, and much more. The parade begins at 3 p.m.
2015 Special Olympics Montana Winter Games
From Central Avenue to Depot Park, a parade featuring the athletes is held to honor the beginning of the Whitefish Special Olympics.
2015 Whitefish Mountain Winter Brewfest
Take a free bus ride from the Mountain Mall to Big Mountain Whitefish and sample some eight brews, enjoy delicious food, and more. The fun begin at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean